TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #3253
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
Hopefully match starts at 5am CET.
That would suit me the most!
I believe it'll be around 5 honestly, cause the first match is scheduled for 1 and it's a women's match, so it should be done by 2:30 probably (with warm-up it won't start before 1:10). After them Murray plays his match, so they'd start around 3 (including warm-up) and probably be done by 5, assuming Murray doesn't allow a surprise development in that one. They might be even done by 4:30 though, which would get Donna's match underway by 5.

Anyway, bumped into another article about Donna today, her coach said that he didn't see some big talent in her at an early age, like so many coaches tend to say about their prospects. He says that what he saw was a kid willing to work hard and stay disciplined. It was interesting to read something as honest as that. Now let's see if the hard work and discipline will be enough for a sensation
ma re is offline View My Blog!