TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

View Single Post

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #333
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Did i say it already? I hate timezones and time difference, Petra plays last match on RLA and i can miss it live maybe Rodger will be kind enough to play at lest 4 long sets
First of all,a belated 'welcome back' to Arctic Moose;I'm guessing that it was one of those shorter,3-month rehab sessions,huh?

As for you,Shifty,your post above is one of the sad,darker moments in the off-topic thread...as when Petronius felt like talking about Petra's dildo-ish manager,Cermosek,here.TIME ZONES???...you can talk about Petra's match schedule in the main tourney threads,Shifty.Now that Moose is back,you may go to either him OR Paul for your magic mushroom supply and tell us NOT about time zones....but travels to other zones and dimensions of reality...........Just make sure that you have a high-quality batch of fungi,or else you'll wind up like one of those acid-users who go on a trip and never come back

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote