TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Photos of Petra Kvitova

View Single Post

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #2387
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Wait. On GM?? Many of the regular posters in this sub-forum were saying that - with intensity - just a little over a week ago. So now that she wins a match that's all forgotten? Interesting.
No, I was speaking about someone who was referring to THIS specific outfit. No other.

I was only pointing out the dichotomy between the two camps. I think it's funny.

I myself (as I've said many times), try not to get caught up with Petra's appearance from tournament to tournament (like so many here and on GM do). They're too many variables that come into the mix to make such flippant remarks and conclusions. In addition to the fact, that I've seen Petra skinny, and not play well. And I've seen her bigger, and not only play well, but last very long, from being patient during her rallys in matches and tournaments she's won.

It's not always as simple as we all like to make it out be (unless we come to the conclusion that Petra and her team are not just prepared/professional overall, which I already subscribe to).

Last edited by Excelscior : Jan 16th, 2013 at 05:09 PM.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote