TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #310
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

One possibility that I haven't heard mentioned at all(except by me) is that Piotr and Caro weren't 'caving in to pressure' AT ALL.I think it's FAR more likely that they didn't give a rat's ass what Cronin or other naysayers thought;rather,they were concerned solely with getting Caro over that figurative hump in winning Slams...and they simply deduced that she would inevitably keep hitting that wall at Slams where she ran into a skilled player who was NOT making many errors and that,w/o finding ways to get easy points or finish off critical GPs and BPs,she would invariably lose barring a draw with ideal opponents.

Obviously,they figured that being aggressive and serving better were essential to closing out the sort of matches that Caro had lost but,unfortunately,they did an awful job of implementing changes and are now headed back to the starting point......where they can,hopefully,learn to add in changes gradually and naturally,as past champions have done

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!