TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rape and how societies react

View Single Post

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #312
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute
Re: India gang rape outrage, and the "big picture"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
then open a separate rape thread to discuss all the rape incidents happening all over the world......no need to prolong this thread with unnecessary talk......let's just shut it and move on......

JR, what's the intention behind this pathetic title change? what do you mean by "the india thread"? that you want people to see india in a negative angle after reading the first few posts of this thread?

mods, please close this thread......
I will say is that the thread has gone off topic and perhaps another one should be created but women's rights in most cases have never been changed without civil disobedience no matter what country it is. In the U.S. we can go back as far as women fighting for the right to vote so what the women in your country is doing is no different than what women all over the world has done and will continue to do. These women and their supporters have the right to fight for the right for women to no longer be victims of physical and mental abuse and they've had enough. Of course it hurts when it's your country but in the world of technology it only helps the cause because without it many abuses wouldn't change. We can go back to the Civil Rights Movement in the U.S., apartheid in S. African, genocide in Southern Sudan and the list goes on.

I'd like to make it clear to you that I have no ill feeling nor am I judging your country any more than I judge my own and am sorry that you're taking it personal because all countries have done and or currently doing things that embarrass their citizens but I will not stop fighting for the rights of people that are being disenfranchised.