TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #4252
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Dentists are such loathsome people.
So my tooth was half rotted away and I go see this bitch today thinking I'll have to get it out. Then she takes an X-ray and says I can get it crowned it doesn't need to come out but it won't be today. I'm like I'm in agony here, I want something done because it's putting me off study for my exams. So that's ok but I have to wait another half hour.

Anyway she gives me that needle anesthetic and I wait 15 mins, she starts drilling and the nerve is still inflamed so I'm like 'AGGGGGHHHH STOP STOP!' then she gives me more anesthetic and I wait again and come back. She starts drilling and it's still so sore. So I say that and she freaks out saying I can just wait to next week she's giving me the maximum amount of anesthetic and saying it's not even sore (cus she would know how my tooth feels right? )
I tell her to drill on and I sit there in agony while she's drilling just cus I can't bear the thought of having it any longer and the tears are actually dripping down my face and she's being the nasty bitch like 'why are you crying? are you nervous?' No kunt. I am in agony and you're being a kunt.

I swear worst dental experience ever, I was too stressed to even say anything to her but the bitch will be getting it when I see her on Monday.