TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #1399
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
I didn't know Putintseva has any friends I saw Yulia outside Gavrilova-Bouchard's match. With her arms crossed as usual
I know
But seriously, Anett is friends with anyone
I have never met anyone who doesn't like her
I guess she's like Woz...Wait, I don't want her to be like her
They are kinda similar though
Not in game style, or grunt
Was Anett there as a spectator or did it look like she'd just trained???

BTW, Anett is 10th Seed at Australian Open, meaning she can draw some good players early
Anyway, except for Putintseva, who may not play, Anett is by far the most experienced and would have to be one of the Top 3 favourites with Konjuh and Lottner

BTW, Anett is now 5th on Q List for Burnie
Providing she gets a good draw and doesn't play horrifically, she should get her first QF
The only players out there who could/would beat her IMO are Zhang, Bobusic, Rogowska and maybe Savic/Jones
A title very possible

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Sep 27th, 2013 at 02:34 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote