TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Men Drought = More WTA coverage (ESPN)

View Single Post

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 08:02 AM   #41
country flag Slammer7
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!

Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Men Drought = More WTA coverage (ESPN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Stefwhit View Post
It's a bit ironic that there are so many threads popping up about the quality and excitement of women's tennis while ESPN seems to be, for the first time ever, heavily favoring covering the women. I think ESPN has got it's finger on the pulse and in these early rounds all the major 'story lines' are all on the women's side. I'm sure the second week we will be back to normal- but I'm kind of enjoying this to be honest (especially w. no Nadal).

This the least I've ever seen of Patric McEnroe...loli
to all of this. Not having to hear McEnroe fawn over Roddick has been the higlight of the event. No Carrilo, no John McEnroe, very little Patrick McEnroe, no dirty old man Enberg has made the first few days lovely. If only every Venus match didn't have to be Shrivers excuse to dissect and criticize her game..... to death. Fifteen years of this shit from her. It's startling and disappointing to have to listen to the stream audio of this match to hear something other than whining bemoaning commentary.
Isn't Mary Carillo a dried up, bitter, menopausal, frustrated harpy.....?
Slammer7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote