TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Men Drought = More WTA coverage (ESPN)

View Single Post

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 08:06 AM   #40
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Men Drought = More WTA coverage (ESPN)

It's a bit ironic that there are so many threads popping up about the quality and excitement of women's tennis while ESPN seems to be, for the first time ever, heavily favoring covering the women. I think ESPN has got it's finger on the pulse and in these early rounds all the major 'story lines' are all on the women's side. I'm sure the second week we will be back to normal- but I'm kind of enjoying this to be honest (especially w. no Nadal).

This the least I've ever seen of Patric McEnroe...loli
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote