TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! -- Lucie at the 2013 Australian Open

View Single Post

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #40
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! -- Lucie at the 2013 Australian Open

Thanks so much for getting the match report out so quickly, I was intrigued to see how much of my predictions were right as it's always quite difficult to guess what's going on following the livescores!

I actually had a funny feeling Lucic was playing a lot better than she normally would, the big hitters often seem to find their game against Lucie, maybe I'm biased but it does seem that way!

There seems to be a lot of positives in the mental side of Lucie's match play and that is really encouraging as it's usually a determining factor with Lucie not believing in herself or struggling to think for herself when an opponent is on their game. Sounds like one of Lucie's better played tiebreaks which is also good.

I can't believe Lucie won on a return winner though, that is shocking!

I won't get too carried away as Lucie can follow a well executed match with a terrible one but a better win than it looked on paper and encouraging signs.