TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #1473
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
IDK if they are friends, they have been competing in juniors tour for a long time, maybe she wanted to see how her "old friend" is doing in the pro tour. But if I remember right she said somewhere that she is getting along well with russians.

Anett Kontaveit ‏@kontaveit

Somebody left a pack to the Estonian tennis federation with my name on it. Inside was a fan letter and a bra... #creepedout
I saw the bra thing too
I had no idea whether to post it or not
I promise it wasn't me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
I sqw Anett today. She was outside the Putintseva match for a bit and she was smiling and laughing
Typical Anett Always smiling and laughing
I didn't know they were friends but it doesn't really surprise me
Her best friends are Marcela, Krista, Erin, Carol, Barbara, Ellen, Rebecca and of course Jess

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Oct 21st, 2013 at 05:06 AM.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote