TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #4196
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
carrie diaries looks TERRIBLE
and i've watched 90210 from the get-go so i feel i have to be loyal to the show plus i think it'll end in a season or two
@SteffyHyrich
The carrie diaries is actually a really great show, if you haven't seen it check it out.
Retweeted by Josh Schwartz

@KeiraAnne
There was no decade like the '80s. Loving how quintessentially its portrayed in The Carrie Diaries.
Retweeted by Josh Schwartz

@JoshSchwartz76
2012 brought and end to #Chuck and #GossipGirl. But it's a new year and tonight @fakeempireteam presents #thecarriediaries 8pm on the CW!

‏@JoshSchwartz76
We are very proud of this show. So if you loved #sexandthecity or the 80s or need some new teen angst in your life plz watch. Thanks!

lol asshole
once i told him i would never watch any fake empire show because he was terrible at his job after gossip girl, and he insulted me. lmao
debby is offline View My Blog!