TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Olivia Rogowska

Thread: Olivia Rogowska
View Single Post

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #2982
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
Saw the whole thing live today. She fought hard, but just got a little timid at the end of the 3rd whereas Dolonc really drove herself to win in the final games. Pity because I thought Dolonc was out on her feet during the 3rd set.

Liv had a point for 5-1 too

Backhand and serve really held up well for Liv. Theforehand had a bad patch in the 2nd set and she needs to be brave enough to come foreward and/or kill balls in the air.
Pretty much agree with all of this. I watched the whole match & I was very impressed with her serving in particular, very solid & a big improvement. It basically came down to Liv not having a huge shot to finish the ball with, or when she would try to come in & finish the point at net it was a disaster - if she can work on either of those aspects of her game she will win matches like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote