TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #1830
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Funny how everyone in GM praises her uniqueness when she loses in R1 but claims she's awful for the game when she reaches the later stages of a tournament
IKR
Especially that Niculescu confession thread in GM cracked me up, where everyone seems to love her and one week ago when she beat Peng, she was a disgrace for the game and everything.

GM logic, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI3N View Post
Unless she does something about that weak serve of hers I'm afraid the only future accomplishments will be winning some crappy Tashkent tournament once in a blue moon (and when all the good players are on vacation)
Oh, the shade.

Errani is a Top 10 player. Her serve is even weaker than Monica's, so this one alone isn't a hindrance to climb up the rankings anymore.

Drawing world #1s in the first round of slams and being regularly injured is.