TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AEGON Junior International Teen Tennis Bolton, TE14 (winner C. C. Bellis)

View Single Post

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #13
country flag jj74

jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AEGON Junior International Teen Tennis Bolton, TE14

I'm pretty impressed with Aiava results, i know she is one of the best players born in 2000 but Mikheeva is one of the best of 1999.
I think this is probably the year with more players with options to win Les petits as. There's no clear favourite (not even a smal bunch like last year).

It's good that Eva is doing well because Noelia seems far from her best, she los in semifinals of the first nike tournament in spain last wee (Paula Arias Manjón who is a year younger won the tournament without dropping a set, her most difficult match was a 63 62)

Very interesting qtr, and i have to say that i won't be surprised if Aiava ends winning the whole tournament
jj74 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote