TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #1034
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
And since Venus is playing the night match tomorrow, does this mean if Maria and Venus were to play in the 3rd round, they wouldn't get the night match?
I guess if Stosur gets through, they'll probably start giving her night matches from the 3rd round onwards

Of course, Stosur probably won't get through

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Dunno, although they did not address each other from what I could see. Actually, this is probably the 3rd Maria followed by Na practice I've seen and I don't think I've ever seen any interaction between any of the crews, although that could just be a Maria thing

Thomas did hug this short Asian man who Na looked excited to see and who Maria looked like she was complaining about her shoes to. It make me think he is a Nike man.
Did Maria and Na themselves interact?!
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote