TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #1026
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Don't be sad.

Don't expect people to be nice on TF, it's a jungle
What a completely wrong gif to use Harry Potter stan here though

Quote:
Originally Posted by effedcamel View Post
This. From the neck down it's fine, but face no and his personality is the definition of drab
From the neck down yes. But I definitely think his genuine personality is snarky interesting. Anyone heard of how he sneaked up to the interview today? Read that on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
last as well

Australian Open ‏@AustralianOpen
Wednesday's #AusOpen schedule: Hisense - Almagro v Gimeno-Traver, Li Na v Govortsova, Baghdatis v Ito, Sharapova v Doi.
Finally I may be able to catch a match. Not a single match I've watched this AO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
And since Venus is playing the night match tomorrow, does this mean if Maria and Venus were to play in the 3rd round, they wouldn't get the night match?
Is there any more worthy R3 WTA matches? Think not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M View Post
IKR she was coming to the net, her backhand was on fire and that "That's the way" scream at the end .
I fucking love her "That's the way", so much sexy confidence. It was downright intimidating.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote