TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #3227
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Let's make something clear. Wozniacki is not Donna's idol. She said that she plays similar game like Wozniacki.
Well in some articles (http://www.24sata.hr/tenis/donna-vek...svijetu-215186), she said that she admires the game of Wozniacki, which is pretty close. Although in other interviews Donna said that she actually has no idol, so this is as close as you can get in her book

But that's really not the most relevant thing today, right? What do you guys expect from R2? Do you have expectations at all? I'd be happy with a set, honestly, even if in a slump Woz is still top 10 and a set off a top 10 player would be huge for someone like Donna. Not to mention that I'm REALLY looking forward to some tv coverage finally - assuming someone in Melbourne doesn't go bonkers and comes up with a nasty scheduling surprise.
ma re is offline View My Blog!