TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SHOCKING: Cyclist Saga Soon Coming To an End - Lance Amstrong To Admit To DOPING

View Single Post

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #30
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SHOCKING: Cyclist Saga Soon Coming To an End - Lance Amstrong To Admit To DOPING

I must say that I've been trying (though not very hard) to give a crap about this but I can't. I guess you have to care about cycling as a sport which I most certainly do not.
For Dante, it follows then, that the only way to get into Hell is to insist upon it. One must deliberately exclude himself from grace by hardening his heart against it. Hell is what the damned have actively and insistently wished for.
HippityHop is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote