Re: Three Hands #1 - Australian Open [After R128 Six leads jointly]
Originally Posted by Igorche
Hand 3 must beat Hand 1 + Hand 2?
Yes, some people will choose a weak hand 1 to make sure hand 2 and hand 3 are valid for the bonus points.
Originally Posted by coolfish1103
- Chosen players who received BYE and lost in their first match will receive 0 points.
- Each hand will receive points according to the the round each player chosen lost in the tournament, though
- Hand 2 must beat Hand 1, or it's invalid. If it's a valid hand, points (x2).
- Hand 3 must beat Hands 1 & 2, or it's invalid. If it's a valid hand, points (x3).
- Perfect Hands: Receiving best possible points before hand bonuses applied will have total points (x2).
- No perfect hands bonuses will be awarded for tournaments in RR format.
- Invalid hands receive 0 points.
Doubles Champion Hsieh Su-Wei 謝淑薇
& Peng Shuai 彭帥
2013 Wimby: Marion Bartoli def. Sloane Stephens 6-4 7-5
Kaia Kanepi def. Laura Robson 7-6(6) 7-5 | Quiet Please!