TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SHOCKING: Cyclist Saga Soon Coming To an End - Lance Amstrong To Admit To DOPING

View Single Post

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #27
country flag bulava

bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of
Re: SHOCKING: Cyclist Saga Soon Coming To an End - Lance Amstrong To Admit To DOPING

Since years, many people/organizations have asked him to come clean but now I don't get why he chose Oprah in the first place. This sounds a lame choice to me. Anyway, his vehement-denial-later-confess story sounds similar to Richard Virenque aka known as the Darling of the France.

Most importantly, he broke enormous trust of cycling fans (tens of millions). Thus he ceased to exist for me. I simply can't believe he did all that crap. Personally I wish either FBI or USADA slaps a case against him on multiple-counts (for perjury, bribes, intimidation etc)