TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 08:37 AM   #4656
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Some Danish tabloids attempted to hype up the Caro - Lisicki match before it started, trying to make it sound like the two girls despised each other, even bringing up the infamous (but in my mind irrelevant) bumpgate from 2009. It's a sad case of tabloids trying to sell papers by making a story out of nothing. Caro and Lisicki aren't friends but it certainly hasn't been my impression that they despise each other. "Indifferent" would be a better description for two players who haven't faced off for 3 years, during which time Lisicki has been out with injuries for long periods.