TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 06:19 AM   #4840
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
oop @ this clock.

She was hitting really well though. She was tight at the beginning of the match, but then she started to loosen up. The ankle injury happened at 4-0, and I think she only lost another 8 or 9 points throughout the rest of the match. But Gallovits was utterly useless and only forced her to run maybe twice after the ankle injury. She's clearly a Serena stan. She yelled across the net to ask if Serena was alright and then immediately ran over when she realized that Blige wasn't getting up.
That's nice of her. It reminds me of last year when Greta Arn was tonguing Serena's butthole so much she beat herself into a 1-6, 1-6 defeat.