TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Question for homosexual males regarding married men

View Single Post

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:02 AM   #157
country flag azinna

azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Question for homosexual males regarding married men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
And the husband wanting gay sex doesn't necessarily mean his marriage is already broken or that he doesn't enjoy having sex with the wife or anything you have said for that matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shap_half View Post
I won't be able to do it unless I know that they are in an open relationship and she knows that he sleeps with men.
Yes, up until now there's been the assumption -- one that I often shared -- that the man is propositioning you without the consent of his wife. In three cases, I've had the long-term girlfriend, fiancee, and wife come to me and basically say she knows and it's fine. I still didn't go for it, but that's been my Catholic upbringing getting in the way.

Always on the lookout for a great tennis match.
azinna is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote