TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 11:00 PM   #12
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Yep same as Masha. Well I have been posting since 2003 If I was 21 I would have started at 11

Im sure I could get how to sign up but what do you do after that?
well some do start out young
you basically follow people you like, retweet means you can retweet someones comment if you like it. favourite means you favourite the tweet. to include a user in your tweet you put @username and to hashtag you include a # with you tag. you can see whats trending too on the left hand panel which is basically a barometer for the most popular topics being discussed on twitter, whether worldwide or nationally
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote