TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #1953
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Aga was injured and played half of the season with an injury producing decent results and even playing some 3 hour+ thrillers at YEC. She too needed recovery

Exho was a joke and Petra was most of the time standing still, i bet she wasted more energy with her bf after it

She rested before FC till last day where she had some warm ups before FC, also she produced some GOAT tennis vs Empress. not an issue if look into this, cause it gave her confidence boost after not so impressive Asian swing and year in general.

Extraliga was great warm up before start of the season shaking off some rust or to see where you are but Petra wasn't even playing at 50%, so this time it's ok. I had an issue with it because she pushed herself too far last time.

With the way our girl plays, she needs to be in those tournaments to keep her in game form cause she's lazy and wouldn't even put close amount of effort during practice.
I love it when you're funny and honest Shifty ('Petra's lazy', 'more energy expended with her boyfriend', 'bad practice player'). Tell us how you really feel?

I hear ya Shifty. However, the problem with playing those matches, is that Petra's now complaining about pain as a result of her fitness training.

She should have taken that extra playing time (Exo, Fed Cup, Extraliga), and used it for rest and/or training time. That's the problem.

Last edited by Excelscior : Jan 14th, 2013 at 10:32 PM.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote