TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #1952
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Sorry Petronius.

You had to read what we said.

Petra was sick (and needed a full recovery). Aga wasn't/didn't.

Plus, Petra played an Exo and Fed Cup. Aga didn't.

Plus, Petra had a new fitness guy. Aga didn't. Petra needed that added time to acclimate herself to that/him.

Etc., etc., etc. You get the picture. It's not the same.

I appreciate your loyalty and Patriotism (mind you I've defended Petra today several times as well). But Petra and her team really appear to have their Top individual Tennis players goals for her, all screwed up.

Sorry.
Aga was injured and played half of the season with an injury producing decent results and even playing some 3 hour+ thrillers at YEC. She too needed recovery

Exho was a joke and Petra was most of the time standing still, i bet she wasted more energy with her bf after it

She rested before FC till last day where she had some warm ups before FC, also she produced some GOAT tennis vs Empress. not an issue if look into this, cause it gave her confidence boost after not so impressive Asian swing and year in general.

Extraliga was great warm up before start of the season shaking off some rust or to see where you are but Petra wasn't even playing at 50%, so this time it's ok. I had an issue with it because she pushed herself too far last time.

With the way our girl plays, she needs to be in those tournaments to keep her in game form cause she's lazy and wouldn't even put close amount of effort during practice.
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote