TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #1947
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
Yes. You know, now that I think about it, I would much prefer to deal with some version of Petra who's like oh no, I'm actually getting too much power from all this training I've been doing!! vs. "played 400 random tournaments that did nothing whilst recovering from bronchitis and also during offseason". Sigh.

If she loses, I will officially descend into the realm of delusion/denial, and expect a second Wimbledon, followed by a U.S. Open later this year.
Yeah, if Petra didn't play Fed Cup, Extraliga and that Exo, she'd have more time to recuperate from her bronchitis and practice/prepare and exercise (properly) for the new season.

To me, it just seems like a clear case (if you can believe Petra), of not enough recuperation time, before, or while, she picked up a racket.

As far as Petra telling her (ahem) peoples, "NO" to Extraliga, Fed Cup and her Exo?????....I think you know the answer to that one at the moment.

And I'll just leave it at that.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote