TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #1938
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
New fitness coach has some body training program that directly linked to the way she plays tennis or somethings, i don't know how to explain this in "tennis terms" but if you follow football this means she working on her "perfect throwing motion and right footwork like QBs do" but because she wasn't battle tested yet, she's still not comfortable or familiar enough with new technique and tends to mix it with "the old way" this messes whole thing. Petra admitted that she just needs to play more even if it's badly to become fully comfortable with new things and improved result will come soon enough
I had wrote you earlier. You can check that.

Are you saying, that her new "fitness instructor" changed Petra's swing (yikes)?

Or are you saying, that she's changed her motion, cause her body is (hopefully temporarily) hurting?

As I said earlier, if this is true, the reason why it's happening: Because Petra and her team didn't give her enough time rest and prepare for the new season (Playing Fed Cup and Extraliga). I understand, what you're saying, but this shouldn't be happening, if they knew what they were doing.

It almost seemed like the new upcoming season (and fitness coach), was an after thought.

You ever heard Petra complain the last two year, about her swing, due to her work outs?

SMH
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote