TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #1936
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
What "Old Habits Die Hard" Shifty?

I can't believe [I said that], and I'm afraid to ask?

What is she talking about (her exercises or her strokes)?

By the way, I have my own ideas on how Petra ended the season, and how she prepared for 2013, but I've been keeping it to myself.

SMH
New fitness coach has some body training program that directly linked to the way she plays tennis or somethings, i don't know how to explain this in "tennis terms" but if you follow football this means she working on her "perfect throwing motion and right footwork like QBs do" but because she wasn't battle tested yet, she's still not comfortable or familiar enough with new technique and tends to mix it with "the old way" this messes whole thing. Petra admitted that she just needs to play more even if it's badly to become fully comfortable with new things and improved result will come soon enough
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote