TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #1934
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Note: Didn't read the article yet.

I don't know if this is true or another excuse (remember the asthma from Brisbane, and "I don't knows" coming from Petra in Sydney), but if so, sorry, I can't say I'm surprised.

What a clusterfuck Petra and her team are, continue to be.

I'll just leave it at that.

Hopefully, she hit enough with different people (though she still needs a male hitting partner--as TennisAddict84 recently reiterated) at the Open, to where she can make some noise and immediate impact here. I hope she can/does!

PS: I just realized what you just said about Schiavone. Nah, I think Petra will beat her. Mind you, I didn't read the article, but I hope Petra didn't say the bad swing continues?

I figured she was just talking about past tournaments (excuses, excuses).
Nah, it's actually normal for athlete to sometimes suck while adjusting to new training\game, in her interview Petra said that new training gives here more ability fitness wise and skill wise this means better results in tennis, also improving mentally but she still tend to fall to old habits which mess up whole thing. I think she just needs to play bunch of matches to get used to new rhythm, practice can't solve this, only real competition because people under pressure tend to forget their training
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote