TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #1931
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Just read an interview with Petra (http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis-...nove-telo.html). It seems that she's still adjusting to the results of her new fitness regime, which has somehow messed up (hopefully just temporarily) the mechanics of her tennis strokes - she sounds very confused...

Congrats to Schiavone on advancing to the second round

Seriously, I think she'll advance, but it may be very very ugly.
Note: Didn't read the article yet.

I don't know if this is true or another excuse (remember the asthma from Brisbane, and "I don't knows" coming from Petra in Sydney), but if so, sorry, I can't say I'm surprised.

What a clusterfuck Petra and her team are, continue to be.

I'll just leave it at that.

Hopefully, she hit enough with different people (though she still needs a male hitting partner--as TennisAddict84 recently reiterated) at the Open, to where she can make some noise and immediate impact here. I hope she can/does!

PS: I just realized what you just said about Schiavone. Nah, I think Petra will beat her. Mind you, I didn't read the article, but I hope Petra didn't say the bad swing continues?

I figured she was just talking about past tournaments (excuses, excuses).
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote