TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Fed Cup 2013 (GO TEAM GB!)

View Single Post

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #2
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of
Re: Fed Cup 2013 (GO TEAM GB!)

I agree Joe, a very promising section of the draw they have, with Poland and Belarus most likely having to face each other in the opposing half.

In group B, Hungary will be the major threat. Babos hasnt really produced the form i thought she would after juniors where there were numerous tough matches between Laura, Hev and her. I believe if Hev and Laura are on song, the three Hungarian girls shouldnt be a problem and should win their group.

I can see Slovenia coming through Pool D, Hercog can be tough and Srebotnik is the most accomplished doubles player present.

All we need is for Judy to pick smartly, it would be a major risk to put Keothavong and Konta against Hungary and then the winner of D if we were to get there, Hev and Laura are our best bets to get us through to the playoff !!

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote