TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #4127
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Single handedly dismissing all the peasantry joining twitter before her. Rejoice SS, rejoice Universe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
@JayJarrahi
It would be amazing if @MariaSharapova first follow was @vika7 Respect the world number one.

fucking dead
Followers of the underworld creature - all the mere 150k - with another desperate attempt to prove any formal education, but failing miserably and just gibberish coming out of every of their orifices.
Gross.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
Novak followed Maria #Nolepova
Quote:
@juliagoerges
@MariaSharapova welcome maria����

Quote:
@PatrickMcEnroe
"@MariaSharapova: Your ultimate sugarmama has arrived #myfirsttweet pic.twitter.com/QhUGMhy8" about time Maria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
Stanislas Wawrinka
Maria Kirilenko

that's what I know yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
If you count former players: Ljubicic and Kim too
Quote:
Originally Posted by masha122 View Post
gisela dulko is following maria too
Oh, minions, stepping on each others neck to be first in line receiving the blessings of the Queen.
Dont worry, she loves all her devoted fawner equally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
I think I am going to upgrade BTW Chris
Look at you, first just dipping your toes in the swamp, covered with more and more mud and just gets more rotten with each day, and now at the point to even willing to spend her own small money to praise the Siberian Supremacy. Its like the tale of a kid, playing in the dirt of the ghetto, and next time you see her years later she is in silk and fur from head to foot, wearing nut-size pearls to accompany the richest criminals of Gotham.
I'm impressed, Miss Deborah, might reconsider following you on twitter.
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!