TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Banana Bobusic 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #321
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam21 View Post
that was so bad haha. The crowd knew absolutely nothing about her, while I was lining up outside everyone was going in to watch "some Aussie chick". The guys I was with thought her name actually was bobby when the crowd yelled it out, did they really think her parents would give her such a tongue twister of a name Bobby Bobusic??

About the actual game, only managed to get in when she was down 3-0 so I missed the good part in the first set. At least I had good seats for Ebden after (until he self destructed like all the others Aussies)
I mustve been near you i heard a guy say " its ag radwanska v some aussie chick" i didnt manage to get in tho

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote