TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Banana Bobusic 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #321
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam21 View Post
that was so bad haha. The crowd knew absolutely nothing about her, while I was lining up outside everyone was going in to watch "some Aussie chick". The guys I was with thought her name actually was bobby when the crowd yelled it out, did they really think her parents would give her such a tongue twister of a name Bobby Bobusic??

About the actual game, only managed to get in when she was down 3-0 so I missed the good part in the first set. At least I had good seats for Ebden after (until he self destructed like all the others Aussies)
I mustve been near you i heard a guy say " its ag radwanska v some aussie chick" i didnt manage to get in tho

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote