TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Banana Bobusic 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #320
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all
Re: Banana Bobusic 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
This was always going to be the story in the 2nd set unfortunately but i'm still very impressed with set 1. Also at the crowd calling her "Bobby" haha
that was so bad haha. The crowd knew absolutely nothing about her, while I was lining up outside everyone was going in to watch "some Aussie chick". The guys I was with thought her name actually was bobby when the crowd yelled it out, did they really think her parents would give her such a tongue twister of a name Bobby Bobusic??

About the actual game, only managed to get in when she was down 3-0 so I missed the good part in the first set. At least I had good seats for Ebden after (until he self destructed like all the others Aussies)
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote