TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Banana Bobusic 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:42 AM   #319
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Banana Bobusic 4 Eva! (Bojana Bobusic Cheering Thread)

Unfortunately I didn't get to see her today, but mighty effort in that first set. Couldn't have gotten a seat if I tried though! The end result is nothing to be ashamed of

This year is just starting, but I'm excited about what's in store if she can keep her level up. It would be criminal if she didn't crack the top 200 this year. She has been very competitive in the 3 WTA events she's played so far. She needs to keep this up now, and hopefully won't be too much of a come down when she goes back to Oz $25K level. But she's gotta do it. Good luck
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote