TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #754
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Even though it would be a great feat for Rena to actually do that in one year, I feel it would be bad for the sport if she did a clean sweep. As most likely she wouldn't drop a set to the top players. Ofc if the tables were turned and it was Masha winning all of them then I'd be like HELL YEAH but with Rena its a definite possibility which is kinda eugh to me I still wish her success ofc but I wouldn't want that to happen in 2013
Honestly, if Maria was ever in a position to win all 4 Slams (disclaimer: not that I ever expect her to come close to it), I think a small part of me would actually hope she wouldn't do it I just hate it so much when the sport gets uber-predictable. I started cheering against my former favourite Nole for a time last year for that reason
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote