TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Taylor Swift Saga Continues: Hooks up with Ed Sheeran

View Single Post

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #199
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrowedheaven View Post
I'm going to take Harry Styles as an example. First of all, their first date was central park, which is one of the most public places in NYC. Harry has always been a private person, so this seemed odd to me. But then he did the walk of shame out of her hotel three times. He's known for taking the backdoors out of hotels to avoid paps, so why would he do it then? They were papped together in a small town in England, where they couldn't have been found unless they called the paps. There were pictures of them at her house in LA, which ( so I have read) is illegal without consent of Taylor.

The kiss at New Years was staged. They went into the public to give the kiss, and after that they immediately left. And Harry looked miserable in every single picture with Taylor.

That said, I fully believe that Harry is gay and forced to hide his sexuality. It just strikes me that a lot of Taylors boyfriends have gay rumors surrounding them.
Oh my God, people here really know no limits in their imagination that every "straight" person is gay How is there even the slighest bit of evidence that Harry Styles is gay?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote