TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #711
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

The only things that make me nervous are Maria's health, her serve, and Serena. While I respect several of the other top 10 players, I feel that if Maria plays to her capability, she can beat all of them anywhere, any time. That's not the case against Serena. I always look forward to her playing the likes of Vika, Agi, Li, Stosur, and, when they were top 10 players, Petra and Woz. Maria really should have a winning record against Vika because she's a superior player and I expect her to rectify that beginning this year.

Bottom line, when Maria loses, it's almost always because she played like crap and gave away free points and games. Not because her opponent was better. And I know that sounds like the typical Williams' not-giving-opponent-credit junk, but I just feel that Maria is definitely the second best player in the world and when she doesn't play to expectations, I will get critical with her game.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote