TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #712
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Venus shouldn't be underestimated, she's a great champion and competitor and she deserves respect which Masha will undoubtedly give her.
But in reality Masha SHOULD win this match (if it does happen) bar the injury worry which by round 3 she should've shook off the rust, she is much stronger than Vee nowadays and I think winning in 2012 (regardless of the surface) should give her a mental edge. Anyway I'm just looking forward to her first round soon
Totally agree. I dont like the disrespect people have been giving Venus. She is a great champ and has come back from a lot of adversity. She is not to be underestimated. If she has a hot week like Cincinatti last year (before the injury) she will be dangerous.

I know she is a big fave to win but Im still really nervous about this first round match. Im confident she will get thru its just the uncertainty of not knowing what her form is like.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote