TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Congrats to xiiergai and Jaco·He/safinfans629!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #714
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open |Monday OOP is out! Send for 1st round Single

60 seconds with...Elwin. ( 1st round in Singles MD vs. 6th seed Nicolas)

1) What is your real name and where do you come from? My name is Elwin and i'm from the Netherlands
2) What was your highlight of the 2012 TT season? winning Estoril in singles and a silver medal in doubles with Sasja
3) What are your TT goals for 2013? Singles: i want to get more consistent and get back into the top25. Doubles: top60
4) one word to describe....
yourself: mess
your doubles partner: amazing
the Australian Open TT managers : hardworking
5) your favourite food? pizza
6) your favourite drink? beer
7) last book u read? Harry Potter
8) last movie u watched? The Hobbit
9) best thing about your hometown/country? Tolerance
10) If you were stuck on a lonely island and one ATP, one WTA and one TT player would be there with u...
Who would it be? (give us a short explanation)
Michaella Krajicek, because i'm a huge fan starting from day1. Novak Djokovic, because i admire his skills. Sasja, because she's my amazing doubles partner.