TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #250
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Honestly,it wouldn't bother me if Caro reverted to her old style and found success with it again.She'd still hit that invisible wall in Slam QFs and SFs until she improved her serve and learned how to put people away by attacking on certain key BPs and GPs,but at least her confidence and poise would likely return with the success
I think that had she not experimented with her style she could have won a slam at this point. She lost in the past but she did also score some great victories so it seemed to me she was on a right path to get there. In 2012 she took a step back so now she needs to find her game again and string enough wins together to feel confident again.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!