TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #88
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Hello Selestials!!!

How are you doing? Long time I was not here.Hope everything's going well for each of you.I am busy,busy,busy (what's new? ) and so have little time for internet...Today I feel very tired because I was playing tennis earlier and my shape is always terrible

Do you have sleeping problems,Miranda? Besides the sleeping pills,I think physical exercise also helps to sleep better.I have taken sometimes valerian pills.Sleeping pills I have taken also but I hate its effects,the next days I feel like a zombie and completely inactive,I don't like feeling this way.But if they work for you...

Gala
Sorry that your stomach was not so good.Are you feeling better now? How is Argentino doing? I don't have much time to visit facebook these days + it's very messy site,I like it less and less...

Hi there,Oizo
Who is the woman in your avatar.I have seen her somewhere but I can't remember...

I wish you all to have a good start of the week