TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

View Single Post

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #327
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

A few comments about yesterday:
All that BLAH,BLAH,BLAH about GB's being a big SB threat turned out to be pure goat manure...just as I insinuated a few posts above.There's no excuse for a defense with that much raw talent to play so horribly.Def. co-ordinator Dom Capers was lucky to keep his job after the collapse in the second half of LAST season,and I can't see how he survives this.All the blabbing over how awesome Kaepernick supposedly is(just an alibi for the GB ass-kissers who are wiping their noses in shame now)doesn't hide the fact that SF's offense has struggled to score at times even with Colin,and they haven't put up THOSE kinds of numbers vs. ANYone.I also feel that head coach Mike McCarthy is a decent X's and O's guy yet there have been WAY too many games like these when GB came out and got embarrassed.The poor mental preparation reflects directly on the coaching staff.

As for SF,I'm glad they won but let's not forget that Adrian Peterson saved them a second trip to Green Bay--THIS time in the freezing winter--with his effort in the Vikes' defeat of the Pack at the end of the reg. season.Despite GB's atrocious defense,this past game was tied about halfway thru the 3rd.Playing at home likely would've inspired GB's veterans to reach down and grab some resolve to not disgrace themselves so much....plus the cold DEFINITELY would've bothered Kaepernick,and I can say that b/c I saw how many times he bobbled or fumbled the ball up in New England a couple weeks ago.I didn't bother checking the weather report in GB yesterday,but ANY sort of nice weather would've been almost a complete fluke.Yeah,Colin shows a lot of promise;however,that Int. that Shields ran back for a TD was totally overlooked in the victory's aftermath.NEXT time,the rookie-caliber mistake might happen at a critical juncture

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Allaster wins Machorra of the Year award from the Dames In Keen Enterprise league
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote