TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Qualifiers placed in maindraw

View Single Post

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #41
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Qualifiers placed in maindraw

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCNALI View Post
Chan took Dani to 3 tough sets in 08 when she was in form, now Dani who's clearly out of sorts with her injury and physical conditions. Chan has a shot , besides look at her qualies matches lost less than 5 games each . She's in good form , plus she has a lot of support from the Chinese fans (dont know where they come from out of no where) Dani need to play well here to make it to the 2nd round.
Dani was not in form after Indian Wells of 08. She had the big foot injury that took away all of her superb form from before, and honestly was a huge kill on what could have been a phenomenal year. Daniela even missed her first Grand Slam EVER at Roland Garros that year and only came back at Wimbledon, and struggled to win matches really for the rest of the year. I still think Yung Jun has a chance, but I think it is on Daniela's racket. If Daniela from her last two matches shows up, it could be great for Chan, if Daniela plays like her first two, she should be fine. Shame it is not streamed.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote