TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #638
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

I really like this draw tbh But I really want Venus to go deep into the tournament. Why does she has to draw Maria this soon Btw I'm also glad that Ana is in Aga's quarter, because it's the best opportunity for her to get into the QF I think, considering her seeding (we all know she can't beat Maria, Serena and Vika nowadays ).

I have just watched some highlights of Aga's matches in Sydney. I had to say she played really smart. However, thinking that she already had 2 titles this year, while Maria only had 3 titles the whole last year is just But as long as Maria, Serena and Vika have their hands on the big trophies of the PMs, P5s and slams, I'm happy
Fiercepova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote