TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mirjana's 2013 Down Under swing

View Single Post

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #114
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mirjana's 2013 Down Under swing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jreIazmvXGw

I really hope Prpa and Miki will take a close look at this match. Safarova raised her level quite a bit in second set and started hitting harder of forehand.
For Mirjana it will be really important to work hard on bh these few days, also where she needs to be good to beat Safarova is second serve return.
Overall Mirjana will need to play well, move well but key shots are serve, backhand and 2nd serve return. Also, she needs to punish every short ball that Safarova gives her to the middle of the court, meaning she will also have to patient and not try to hit winner on every ball.
And she could try some of those drop shots that she played well last year, but I do not believe her passing shot as a following shot is good enough for Lucie, lob seems to be better option.
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote