TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #635
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Well yall can laugh all you want, but Radwanska is 18-0 in sets in 2013. She shouldn't be underestimated and is a very tough match up for Maria. Maria will need to play really well to beat her.
I have actually watched her play Hampton and Wickmayer (only first sets though). And yes, the fact that I watched WTA in Auckland testifies how much I missed tennis Anyway, when she played Hampton, she was really bad. Jamie was serving for the set, had a set point and double faulted. Plus she had like 7,8 break points in that first set that she hasn't converted, because she is a train wreck with zero mental stability apparently. My point is-she played a lot better than Aga, the match was on her racquet completely. Radwanska even made more UEs than usual for her style, plus she would always wait for Hampton to implode on big points, rather than taking matters into her own hands (which is what primarily pisses me off when it comes to her). In the end, she won tightly 7:6, 7:6. So, statistically speaking, she may be perfect in 2013. But, let's bear in mind that she played tournaments where she was the first seed, and where she hadn't played (if I'm correct) a single top 10 player. Plus, from what I've seen, she hasn't played spectacularly, but enough to win those MMs. Obviously, we don't know what form Masha is in, but I really doubt Aga would be able to beat her here in Melbourne, though I expect that we don't get to find that out, because I doubt Aga will even reach semis.

And to conclude, I cannot believe I just spent 5 minutes analyzing Radwanska's game Get on that court already Maria, I need something normal to obsess about

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote