TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rape and how societies react

View Single Post

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #281
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute
Re: India gang rape outrage... what happens now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
right.....ignoring laws of nature and blindly acting according to our intent makes us educated and thoughtful......thanks for your new definition of education......

give me one country where a woman can go out all alone in the night and return home safely every single time......if that was ever possible in this world, it would have happened way back......

i really don't give a damn about what the west think anyway because they are hardly in a position to take a stand on this issue......

being an indian you should know why women are not encouraged in activities what you keep branding as "educated" or "advanced"......on the other hand i am just saying that they are not "practical" or "realistic"......anyway the point here unlike what many people think is not about what is advanced or what is backwards, it's about what is possible and what is not......

oh and i fully disagree with those morons calling themselves godmen......heinous bastards bringing a shame to hindutva and destroying our culture......once again politicians the biggest scum of our country are behind these morons......
So your solution is that women shouldn't go out at night alone even though this young lady was not alone.